Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Where can I learn to convert VBA to VB scripts?

Exsert from 'Wikipedia' (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VB_Script#Uses)

When employed in Microsoft Internet Explorer, VBScript is similar in
function to JavaScript, as a language to write functions that are
embedded in or included from HTML pages and interact with the Document
Object Model (DOM) of the page, to perform tasks not possible in HTML
alone

--
Advice Pro
Advice Pro's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=204

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There is not a lot of difference in the language, but the object model is a
little different and variables are handled a little different. Barnes &
Noble had a book titled VB Script, Programmers Reference that gives a pretty
good breakdown on the differences between VBA and VB Script. I don't know
that there is a direct conversion, as such, since they were designed for two
different purposes.