Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro ignores IF statement that refers to cell value

If INVCOUNT is a range name on a sheet you need to refer to it as such
otherwise VBA treats it as a variable name.

If Sheets("Sheet Name").range("INVCOUNT") 0 Then PRINTFORM

If the workbook where the range is defined is not the active workbook you
would need to as that as well.

--
If this helps, please remember to click yes.

"Joe" wrote:

I have a macro that loops thru about 50 locations and gathers information.
In the interest of saving paper for a location with no data I don't want to
print the locations report. I have a cell that counts the values on the
sheet and only want to print if the count is greater than 0.

I have the following in the macro, where INVCOUNT is the range name that
counts cells with data and PRINTFORM is the macro that will print.

If INVCOUNT 0 Then PRINTFORM

The statement never seems to execute the PRINTFORM macro. However, if i
just do PRINTFORM it will print all locations.

What do I do?