Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Drop down Ref another sheet within the Workbook

I have been given the task of creating a letter within Excel, just figured it
would be easier than ref data from Word to Excel.

What I need to do is have one cell we will call it Cell A determine what can
be selected in Cell B. Both Cells will be drop downs.

An example of this would be lets say I select Arizona in cell A, I would
like cell B give me the ability to select paragraphs for Arizona only. The
Cell A data and Cell B data will be stored in a seperate sheet within the
workbook. I will potentialy have a seperate sheet for each state and the
corresponding language.

Does this make sense or can it even be done?

Any help than can be offered would be greatly appreciated or if you can
direct to a guide that might give me some of the info to complete this task.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Eric,

I was working on something very similar. The best thing I can do for
you is to point you in the direction of the Contextures website, which
should have all of the information you need.

Kind Regards.

Anthony