Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Named Range From One Workbook Used in Validation Drop Down in 2nd Workbook

Greeting,

I have 2 workbooks. The first has a dynamic named range which I need
to use in the second workbook as the source for a validation list.

Anyone have any ideas as to how this can be done?

Any help would be appreciated.

-Minitman
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See this:

http://contextures.com/xlDataVal05.html

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Minitman" wrote in message
Greeting,

I have 2 workbooks. The first has a dynamic named range which I need
to use in the second workbook as the source for a validation list.

Anyone have any ideas as to how this can be done?

Any help would be appreciated.

-Minitman

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hey Biff,

That works for me, thanks.

-Minitman

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 01:49:49 -0400, "T. Valko"
wrote:

See this:

http://contextures.com/xlDataVal05.html

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Minitman" wrote in message
.. .
Greeting,

I have 2 workbooks. The first has a dynamic named range which I need
to use in the second workbook as the source for a validation list.

Anyone have any ideas as to how this can be done?

Any help would be appreciated.

-Minitman

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You're welcome!