Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Display image based on value/status

Hi,

I have a workbook with a "frontpage" containing dials (10 of them) to show
the status of a number of Indicators, i.e. Off Track/Warning/On Track.
I've successfully used the tip on
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html
to show the correct dial based on value/status in another worksheet, but how
can I change it to be used in several cells in the same worksheet?

The VB part on that page is "hard coded" (as far as I can understand - no VB
expert) to only display the image in 1 specific cell.

Also how would I go about centralizing the image in the cells?

Code used -
--------
Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate()
Dim oPic As Picture