Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default duty numbers and names

Hi again,,,, I work for a bus company and would like to link sheets in a
workbook I have list of duties on one sheet with times they start and end.
Within another sheet, I have list of employees. What i would like is to link
the sheet, with the duty numbers on and times they start and finish, which is
named (Book On Times), with the sheet with the list of employees on, named
(Staff Lookup), then finally linking this with another sheet within the
workbook named (Duties Allocated) for instance:- If I input a duty number
within the first column within the worksheet named (Duties Allocated), I
would like all the rest of the information to be inputted automatically from
the other sheets within the workbook..... If I input under the column named
Duty No, the duty number 4, I would like the start and finish times of that
specific duty, and also the name of the employee to be automatically inputted
across the rest of the row.... sorry if I have got my rows and columns mixed
up ( I think columns go down and rows go across the worksheet), any way
thanks for any help that anyone can give
--
Thanks for any help world.... xxxx