Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default macro security trusted sources

Hi All,

I write some macros (simple ones) on my computer. But I seem to be the only
one who set his security level to medium so the macros can run. The excel
sheet I created would be used within the company by employees. I suspect it
would be horribly difficult to convince people to lower their security
levels. I am sure the IT guy would also put a bounty on my head :)

I see there is a trusted sources section under security for macros. Is it
possible that I can get my name added there so internal employee who open my
excel sheet can run the macros regardless if their security level was still
high?

Thanks in advance