Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Locate source data on auto refresh

When I open a workbook, data is automatically imported into the worksheet.
How do I locate the source of the data? Where might the path be located for
the source data, and how do I change it?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hi
not sure...guessing here but...
open the vb editor(alt+F11). in the project window(far left), expand your
project(file). click ThisWorkbook. look for an workbook_open macro. you might
learn something there.
another hunch.....
right click the data range and see if on the pop up is listed "edit query".
if so, click it which should bring up the MSQuery dialog. on the tool bar,
click SQL.
this with give you your path, fields and data source.

if neither of these work....post back with more info.

regards
FSt1