Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default user form, code placement

morning all.
I've made the initial aspects of a user form.
In it I've placed 10 combo boxes.
I've found samples to use so I could populate my boxes with my desired
contents.
When I click on run, in the VBE, for the user form, my combo-boxes are not
populated.

Now, my question is--

What do I need to initiate the population of them when the userform loads?

Thank you in advance.
Best.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can access the UserForm code module by right clicking on the form in
design mode, then select View Code from the pop up menu. Click in the
declarations panel of the code window to select the Initialize event and it
will put the correct procedure name and end lines in the code window for
you.

"Steve" wrote in message
morning all.
I've made the initial aspects of a user form.
In it I've placed 10 combo boxes.
I've found samples to use so I could populate my boxes with my desired
contents.
When I click on run, in the VBE, for the user form, my combo-boxes are not
populated.

Now, my question is--

What do I need to initiate the population of them when the userform loads?

Thank you in advance.
Best.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi JLG,
Ok, I did as you said, and see nothing that shows an initialize event.
When you say declarations, you're referring to the right side drop down that
lists all of the procedures in a given "module," correct?

Then,
I always keep my properties pane open, and have been through that a few
times-- no initialize.

"Steve" wrote in message
morning all.
I've made the initial aspects of a user form.
In it I've placed 10 combo boxes.
I've found samples to use so I could populate my boxes with my desired
contents.
When I click on run, in the VBE, for the user form, my combo-boxes are not
populated.

Now, my question is--

What do I need to initiate the population of them when the userform loads?

Thank you in advance.
Best.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

DOH!
I found it.

What do I place in there next?

"Steve" wrote in message
morning all.
I've made the initial aspects of a user form.
In it I've placed 10 combo boxes.
I've found samples to use so I could populate my boxes with my desired
contents.
When I click on run, in the VBE, for the user form, my combo-boxes are not
populated.

Now, my question is--

What do I need to initiate the population of them when the userform loads?

Thank you in advance.
Best.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

ok. I'm good here.