Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How can I duplicate a user form and all code?

I would like to copy a user form will all of the associated code and only
make slight modifications to it, so I don't want to start from scratch. Is
this possible?
--
Paul
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Paul,

In the VBE, goto the Explorer pane (Ctrl-R), select the Userform file:

File | Export

The userform can subsequently be imported via the File | Import menu.

---
Regards,
Norman

"Paul" wrote in message
I would like to copy a user form will all of the associated code and only
make slight modifications to it, so I don't want to start from scratch. Is
this possible?
--
Paul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Paul,

Or... in the VBE, drag the form to another project and drop it.
A copy is automatically created.

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA