Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Using a text editor into a userform

Hi!
I'm wondering if it's possible to use notepad or wordpad into a userform. I
have a textbox and I would like to replace this part of the form by a text
editor. Does anyone know if it is possible ?
Thank you!
Alex
----
Alex St-Pierre
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Why dont you place a text box and set the multi-line property to TRUE.

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Alex St-Pierre" wrote:

Hi!
I'm wondering if it's possible to use notepad or wordpad into a userform. I
have a textbox and I would like to replace this part of the form by a text
editor. Does anyone know if it is possible ?
Thank you!
Alex
----
Alex St-Pierre

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I would like to be able to select a part of the text in the box and click
"bold" or "italic". I don't need to change the font size or the font name. Is
there a way to do that?
--
Alex St-Pierre

"Alex St-Pierre" wrote:

Hi!
I'm wondering if it's possible to use notepad or wordpad into a userform. I
have a textbox and I would like to replace this part of the form by a text
editor. Does anyone know if it is possible ?
Thank you!
Alex
----
Alex St-Pierre

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can change the font properties of the entire text. But if you are using
notepad how would you select a text within and make it bold?
--
If this post helps click Yes
---------------

"Alex St-Pierre" wrote:

Hi!
I'm wondering if it's possible to use notepad or wordpad into a userform. I
have a textbox and I would like to replace this part of the form by a text
editor. Does anyone know if it is possible ?
Thank you!
Alex
----
Alex St-Pierre

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It's right. I think I have to use a textbox (or enhanced textbox) and put a
button like Bold or Italic that will only modify the selected text. Is there
a kind of textbox that allow different kind of formatting in the same box?
Thank you,
--
Alex St-Pierre

"Alex St-Pierre" wrote:

Hi!
I'm wondering if it's possible to use notepad or wordpad into a userform. I
have a textbox and I would like to replace this part of the form by a text
editor. Does anyone know if it is possible ?
Thank you!
Alex
----
Alex St-Pierre

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Rich text box control will allow you to..
--
If this post helps click Yes
---------------

"Alex St-Pierre" wrote:

Hi!
I'm wondering if it's possible to use notepad or wordpad into a userform. I
have a textbox and I would like to replace this part of the form by a text
editor. Does anyone know if it is possible ?
Thank you!
Alex
----
Alex St-Pierre

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Richtextedit as stated. But one may wonder why you want this on an Excel
userform. Excel herself has no use of partly bold text, or formated text at
all.

If you are to generate some kind of HTML then use the DHTMLedit control.

Rightclick the controls toolbox, "more controls", search and find. Note that
your users (if more than yourself) will probably not have the same choices
of controls installed.

Best wishes Harald