Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default Using a text editor into a userform

You can change the font properties of the entire text. But if you are using
notepad how would you select a text within and make it bold?
--
If this post helps click Yes
---------------

"Alex St-Pierre" wrote:

I would like to be able to select a part of the text in the box and click
"bold" or "italic". I don't need to change the font size or the font name. Is
there a way to do that?
--
Alex St-Pierre

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

Why dont you place a text box and set the multi-line property to TRUE.

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Alex St-Pierre" wrote:

Hi!
I'm wondering if it's possible to use notepad or wordpad into a userform. I
have a textbox and I would like to replace this part of the form by a text
editor. Does anyone know if it is possible ?
Thank you!
Alex
----
Alex St-Pierre