Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default auto/coditional format

Hi and welcome to the board.
I'm afraid you'll need VBA to accomplish this.
I'll transfer your post to the right forum . One of our VBA skilled
memebers will surely be able to help. :)

--
Pecoflyer

Cheers -
Pecoflyer's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=14
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=93723

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It might be helpful to attach an example workbook

Attatchments.

To upload a workbook, click reply then add your few words, scroll down
past the submit button and you will see the Manage Attatchments button,
this is where you get to add files for upload, if you have any trouble
please use this link or the one at the bottom of the
any page.

--
royUK

Hope that helps, RoyUK