Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default CODITIONAL FORMATTING

Problems........

What I want to do is colour the cell once I have selected an option from a
validation listbox. At the moment I am using a conditional format with a
formula function countif but it's only picking up the first option in my list.

It there anyway of having more than one condition on conditional formtting?
Is there code which would suppoort this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Chris,

You can have 3 CFs (4 if you include the default no format), so you should
be able to set it for these.

If you need more, you need event code, or use the free add-in at
http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.....Download.html

--

HTH

RP

"Chris" wrote in message
Problems........

What I want to do is colour the cell once I have selected an option from a
validation listbox. At the moment I am using a conditional format with a
formula function countif but it's only picking up the first option in my

list.

It there anyway of having more than one condition on conditional

formtting?
Is there code which would suppoort this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I was wondering the same thing about having more than 3 CF's. I need 4. If
I do the add-in and then I e-mail my spreadsheet to someone else or save it
on a shared server, will all 4 of the formats still be there or does everyone
need to install the add-in too?

Thanks,

Sharon