Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Extract Application Information

Im using Windows XP and 2000 with Office 2003.

Im taking over Software CM control and need to do a software audit of all
our computers and spare disk drives. I would like to know what information
exists in the registry and how I can list that information. Is it possible
to extract what applications are installed, when it was installed, the
version and any associated product/license key that may exist? Im
relatively new to VBA, but have built several Excel macros. I would like to
extract this information and store it into a spreadsheet for each system
audited. Any information and assistance in this matter would be greatly
appreciated, thank you in advance.