Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default General Comment about VBA

Hello,

I just want to take a moment to tell the Microsoft team how much I like VBA.
Ive been working with Basic and other languages since there were languages,
and Ive followed the changes in many languages over the years. There is a
remarkable genius about the design of Basic, and in todays world, Microsoft
Visual Basic for Applications in Excel, Access, and all the Microsoft
products. VBA makes the Microsoft products especially flexible and powerful.
It is my programming language of choice for dozens upon dozens of Excell and
Access applications. Thank you to the Microsoft team.

And thank you to the many VBA experts and enthusiasts who are willing to
share their time and expertise on this and the other Microsoft forums.

Keith

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Keith

Unfortunately, it seems your words of encouragement may not get to
Microsoft - read the last point made in the following URL:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/HintsA...roupUsers.aspx

You may find some information that will help you get your message across in
the following:

http://www.microsoft.com/mscorp/execmail/feedback.mspx

--
Steve