Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jay Jay is offline

Default Help needed for VBA object not found problem

I recently designed a Excel UserForm. It ran perfectly on my machine. But on
another PC it encountered "object not found" problem. I checked the library
list on the Reference drop down, they are selected the same on both machines.
One thing is worth to mention that I used the Calendar control on the design,
which is found on the "Additional Control" drop down on the UserForm toolbox
on my machine, but not on the other machine. Is this Calendar control matters
for this error, or something else wrong?

Thanks for your help. I need the help badly.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

That Calendar control is probably the problem. It sounds like you are not
using the control so remove it from the toolbox in your VBE while the
project is selected. Recompile the project.

Regards,
Peter T