Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Custom Toolbar - "Begin a group"

When right clicking the toolbars, choosing customize, and right
clicking on a toolbar the option to "Begin a Group" exists.
I'd like to add this seperator using vba.
I tried recording a macro, but it didn't capture the event.

Any ideas on how to add a seperator to a custom toolbar using vba.

thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

the_toobbar_control.BeginGroup

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"MDubbelboer" wrote in message
When right clicking the toolbars, choosing customize, and right
clicking on a toolbar the option to "Begin a Group" exists.
I'd like to add this seperator using vba.
I tried recording a macro, but it didn't capture the event.

Any ideas on how to add a seperator to a custom toolbar using vba.

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks. works perfect.