Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Create New Workbook and copy sheets from my Speadsheet

Hi All,

Good day. My situation is this, I have a spreadsheet. I need a code
which will create a new workbook and copy the Sheets("Quotation") and
Sheets("ClientQuotation") from my spreadsheet to this new workbook.
The code also needs to rename my new workbook with the same name as my
spreadsheet but with added "-Client". For example my spreadsheet
filename is "qt Auck 1234", then the new workbook should have a name
"qt Auck 1234-Client".

Please advice from anyone.

Cheers.

Jeff