Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
M M is offline

Default linkable cell like result of a formula

Hi,

creating a link in cell A3 using this formula: =A1 & A2 & ".html"
the format of the cell appears right, but none link if I click on it.

I have to copy the cell (only value), push F2 and Enter to do a linkable
cells (so I can call correctly the url).

Is there another way to have the A3 already as Hpertestual?

Thanks to all
M.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

--
If this post helps click Yes
---------------

Jacob Skaria

"M" wrote:

Hi,

creating a link in cell A3 using this formula: =A1 & A2 & ".html"
the format of the cell appears right, but none link if I click on it.

I have to copy the cell (only value), push F2 and Enter to do a linkable
cells (so I can call correctly the url).

Is there another way to have the A3 already as Hpertestual?

Thanks to all
M.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
M M is offline

Thanks !!
Sorry.... I do not know this function.

"Jacob Skaria" ha scritto nel
messaggio ...

--
If this post helps click Yes
---------------

Jacob Skaria

"M" wrote:

Hi,

creating a link in cell A3 using this formula: =A1 & A2 & ".html"
the format of the cell appears right, but none link if I click on it.

I have to copy the cell (only value), push F2 and Enter to do a linkable
cells (so I can call correctly the url).

Is there another way to have the A3 already as Hpertestual?

Thanks to all
M.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Do you need help..or did it worked?