Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Disable Textbox Still use ScrollBar

Is there a way to disable a textbox which has a scrollbar but still provide
the user a way of using the scroll bar? I really just want to prevent the
user form accessing the Textbox data. If not, am I forced to add a slider
control. And does this mean the orignal scroll bar is still visible?

Thanks

EM
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

If the textbox is on a userform then you can use the Locked property.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel