Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Forms TextBox Vertical Scrollbar

Hi All

In XL2002, is there a way to have the vertical scrollbar of a TextBox from
the Forms toolbar permanently visible? Currently my textbox (on a worksheet)
only shows the vertical scrollbar when it's activated by clicking on it.

I'm using the control to show input prompts and would prefer the user not to
have to click on the textbox to see if there's more text outside of the
visible area.

Thanks

Trevor Williams