Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default select copy paste into new book incrementing rows

It's probably been asked a hundred times, but I am still having a hard time
figuring out based on going through others posts.

I need a range (say AA3:AB3) to be copied, another file to be opened (we can
call it Data.xls) and the range pasted into the next blank row and the file
closed. etc.

I'm having issues with the "next blank row" part of it. What's the easiest
way to achieve this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi mike

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy1.htm

Try this example
What if the Database sheet is in another workbook

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"mike" wrote in message ...
It's probably been asked a hundred times, but I am still having a hard time
figuring out based on going through others posts.

I need a range (say AA3:AB3) to be copied, another file to be opened (we can
call it Data.xls) and the range pasted into the next blank row and the file
closed. etc.

I'm having issues with the "next blank row" part of it. What's the easiest
way to achieve this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Next blank row in column A

Dim rng As Range
Set rng = Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP