Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Activate Sheet but minimize Userform

My userform works perfectly as I have the module that includes the
minimize and close buttons and it is set to ShowModal=False; however,
is it possible for the Userform to be launched in a minimized state
when the worksheet is activated? I can set the location to the far
right which works fine for users that have a 22" monitor but there are
still some users sporting 15" monitors so it would be handier to have
it automatically minimized.

Any thoughts/suggestions are always appreciated.