Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Minimize userform

Hi All,

I made a Userform that have the minimize and maximize buttons. My problem is
I cannot get it to show in the taskbar like any other Windows window. I'm
sure its one of the style you have to pass to the SetWindowLong API call but
which one is it?

--
A. Ch. Eirinberg
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hi
a form is not a window. xl will show in the task bar but the form resides in
a file inside excel. All forms have min/max/close buttons.

Regards
FSt1

"Howard31" wrote:

Hi All,

I made a Userform that have the minimize and maximize buttons. My problem is
I cannot get it to show in the taskbar like any other Windows window. I'm
sure its one of the style you have to pass to the SetWindowLong API call but
which one is it?

--
A. Ch. Eirinberg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sorry FSt1,

I know for a fact that you can minimize userforms and show it in the
taskbar, I've done it before through the SetWindowLong API function, I've
just forgotton how to it.
--
A. Ch. Eirinberg

"Howard31" wrote:

Hi All,

I made a Userform that have the minimize and maximize buttons. My problem is
I cannot get it to show in the taskbar like any other Windows window. I'm
sure its one of the style you have to pass to the SetWindowLong API call but
which one is it?

--
A. Ch. Eirinberg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have a whole bunch of stuff about using the API functions to change
the behavior of user forms at
http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/formcontrol.aspx

Cordially,
Chip Pearson