Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy Word range to Excel

I've seen a lot on this subject but nothing for my specific application.

I have a word document with a lot of formated text & tables.
I've been able to find the start and end of a range I want to copy back to
excel.
Assuming start = 100, end = 250

How do I copy the range from word to excel with the following considerations:
I'd like to maintain the formatting (bold text etc...) if possible.
When I manually copy word.range and paste it into excel, it has a heavy
black line which I don't want to come across..... ie how can I copy the rich
text range without the line object?

Thanks for any help,
MikeZz