Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Point me in the right direction

I have a workbook with two worksheets. One worksheet contains
Supervisor information for vacation scheduling for his/her group
The other sheet contains a list of all employees for the shop.
There are 7 Supervisors with about 20 employees each. I use
a data validation to a list to change the supervisor name on the
sheet and and I want to be able to draw only his employees
from the second worksheet and show their names in a range of
cells on the first worksheet. Can someone point me in the right
direction as to how I can accomplish this? I'm not even sure
what to put in the search criteria to find any information on this.

A point in the right direction... Jaybird[_2_] Excel Programming 0 May 2nd 08 03:28 PM
Data point on line is not over the point/tick in X axis... TomCat Charts and Charting in Excel 2 September 6th 07 01:36 PM
Need Direction CmK Excel Programming 3 July 2nd 07 04:24 PM
Can anyone point me in the right direction please? [email protected] Excel Programming 4 January 25th 07 04:05 PM
I need more general XY point to point plotting than XY scatter in spazminator Charts and Charting in Excel 12 December 19th 05 05:00 PM