Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default A point in the right direction...

Good day... The company I work for has a website that validates and verifies
PPID's, indicating that the parts are historically good and may be passed on
to our vendors. The PPID's must be entered one at a time (we scan them in or
cut and paste one at a time from an excel spreadsheet). Where do I find
information on creating a program that will enter the information to the
website from an excel spreadsheet and tell me the result in a column on the
same spreadsheet?
--
Why are you asking me? I dont know what Im doing!

Jaybird

Data point on line is not over the point/tick in X axis... TomCat Charts and Charting in Excel 2 September 6th 07 01:36 PM
Need Direction CmK New Users to Excel 3 July 3rd 07 12:04 AM
Need Direction CmK Excel Programming 3 July 2nd 07 04:24 PM
Can anyone point me in the right direction please? [email protected] Excel Programming 4 January 25th 07 04:05 PM
I need more general XY point to point plotting than XY scatter in spazminator Charts and Charting in Excel 12 December 19th 05 05:00 PM