Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How are cube and queries related to excel templates coding

Hi All,

Can someone guide me because my templates are attached to cube and
while enabling macros it is fetching data from the cube.

I have modified the cube lets say added some new regions in the region
table:

Initially it was
2
3
4
5

and now it is
1
2
3
4
5

Now the template has inbuilt queries attached to this cube i do not
know where and how to modify the frtching ranges. I cannot see it and
do not know where to see the queries and ranges attached to a template
as it is pulling region1 data and deleting some of the zones in region
5.

Please guide.

Regards,

Prince