Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ElseIf question

I am trying to write code so that when an entry is made, excel verifies
necessary entries in other ranges before saving the change. I started with
code that worked:

If Not Application.Intersect(Target, Me.Range("O3")) Is Nothing Then

If IsNumeric(Target) Then

If Not Application.WorksheetFunction.CountA(Range("Filler Scrap")) 0 Then

Dim FScrapButton As Integer

intFScrapButton = MsgBox("Please Enter Scrap!", vbOKOnly +
vbExclamation, "Filler Scrap!")

Range("O3:P4").Select

Selection.ClearContents

Range("C29").Select

ElseIf Not Application.WorksheetFunction.CountA(Range("C40:C4 6")) 0 Then

Dim LaborButton As Integer

intLaborButton = MsgBox("Please Enter Labor!", vbOKOnly +
vbExclamation, "Labor!")

Range("O3:P4").Select

Selection.ClearContents

Range("C40").Select

Else

Me.Parent.Save

Dim intButtonPressed As Integer

intButtonPressed = MsgBox("Your Tracking Sheet has been Saved. Would
you like to Print?", vbYesNo + vbQuestion)

If intButtonPressed = vbYes Then

ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True

But when I add another "ElseIF" statement after the first, excel completely
ignores the ElseIF statements and goes directly to Else statement.

Is there a limit to how many "ElseIF" functions I can use?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You didn't show us all your code. It looks like you have three nested
If..Then blocks of code... my guess is you tried inserting your ElseIf into
the wrong nested If..Then block. If you showed us all of your original code
(dealing with the three nested If..Then blocks) and told us what you wanted
to do, perhaps someone here could show you how to to it.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"TomK76" wrote in message
[...]

Elseif? ibrokit Excel Worksheet Functions 5 November 25th 08 04:28 PM
A beginners Elseif question Cerberus Excel Programming 3 July 22nd 08 03:19 PM
elseif Curt Excel Programming 0 March 28th 07 01:13 AM
ElseIf tom1646 Excel Programming 4 October 19th 04 02:09 PM
If...Elseif...End If javab98 Excel Programming 2 July 19th 04 07:23 PM