Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nigel[_2_] Nigel[_2_] is offline

Default ElseIf question

AFAIK There is no practical limit to the number of ElseIf statements you can
have.

Nigel

"TomK76" wrote in message
I am trying to write code so that when an entry is made, excel verifies
necessary entries in other ranges before saving the change. I started with
code that worked:

If Not Application.Intersect(Target, Me.Range("O3")) Is Nothing Then

If IsNumeric(Target) Then

If Not Application.WorksheetFunction.CountA(Range("Filler Scrap")) 0
Then

Dim FScrapButton As Integer

intFScrapButton = MsgBox("Please Enter Scrap!", vbOKOnly +
vbExclamation, "Filler Scrap!")

Range("O3:P4").Select

Selection.ClearContents

Range("C29").Select

ElseIf Not Application.WorksheetFunction.CountA(Range("C40:C4 6")) 0
Then

Dim LaborButton As Integer

intLaborButton = MsgBox("Please Enter Labor!", vbOKOnly +
vbExclamation, "Labor!")

Range("O3:P4").Select

Selection.ClearContents

Range("C40").Select

Else

Me.Parent.Save

Dim intButtonPressed As Integer

intButtonPressed = MsgBox("Your Tracking Sheet has been Saved. Would
you like to Print?", vbYesNo + vbQuestion)

If intButtonPressed = vbYes Then

ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True

But when I add another "ElseIF" statement after the first, excel
completely
ignores the ElseIF statements and goes directly to Else statement.

Is there a limit to how many "ElseIF" functions I can use?