Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Save As HTM with "align=Left" in HTM file code

Hello Everyone,

Excel 2007

Is it possible when creating an HTM file, through VBA, to set the
"align=left" instead of the default "align=center". I've read some code with
sending to an email where the file is exported to a temp directory, reopened
with a replace command and then copied into an email but this is not possible
because the files are being saved to a website. So I need Excel to put this
option in when it is saving the file.

Thanks
Derek
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I not think that is possible but I good be wrong
Maybe first save it local and make the changes in this file and then upload it to a wesite

I use Replace in my function here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/mail2.htm

RangetoHTML = Replace(RangetoHTML, "align=center x:publishsource=", _
"align=left x:publishsource=")

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Derek Bliss" wrote in message ...
Hello Everyone,

Excel 2007

Is it possible when creating an HTM file, through VBA, to set the
"align=left" instead of the default "align=center". I've read some code with
sending to an email where the file is exported to a temp directory, reopened
with a replace command and then copied into an email but this is not possible
because the files are being saved to a website. So I need Excel to put this
option in when it is saving the file.

Thanks
Derek

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ron,

I've read your posts and tried to incorporate your code in but it does not
seem practical because Excel allows you to set the DivID. I don't see why MS
did not put in an option to change the alignment unless that a feature.

By the way, the excel file is going to used my many people and is stored on
SharePoint server. When they what to publish a part of the a cell range to
their website, it select the range, then save as to HTM.

I would also like to say nice macro you got there and I may need to use
sometime.

Derek