Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default userform code for timestamp on w/sheet

Hello Vba experts,
Through a userform I would like to add data to timesheet(w/sheet), my sheet
has four columns Viz. Col A-"Employee Id",Col b- "date',Col C-"In Time",and
Col C-"Out Time".My userform has a input Textbox ,2 Command Buttons "In Time"
,"Out Time".
whenever a user enters employee id and exists from input text box ,the code
should check whether "Intime" or 'Out time" of the employee is to be entered
for the current date/previous day.Accordingly "In time" Button or "Out
button" be activated.
It should update last row of my w/sheet and a message be displyed in
time/out time and date of the employee on userform before it closes.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dave Peterson ,can you help me with this post.I have reviewed the other post
,not tested,after testing I will reply if there is anything wrong.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Check your other post.