Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default retrieve specific info from different 'groups'

I am making a menu workbook. On one sheet I have grouped several different
menus together: breakfast, lunch, dinner; using designators like B1,B2, or
L1,L3 etc. Where B1 would have a food item on separate rows ie.eggs, bacon,
etc. with caloric and nutritional info in the columns following each item.
Of course, the B2,L3,D14... groups would have different items associated
with them. On another worksheet in the same workbook, I would like to be
able to enter B1 and have all the items in that group, as well as select
nutritional data come up. Of course, adding lunch and dinner data as well.
Sorry about the long description... BTY, I am currently using Excel '03.

Thanx!