Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Ecape key to close/exit sheet

Hi,
I need to give users consistent interface experience :)
So I'd like to have Something on a worksheet (or chartsheet) that would
react to Escape key - like CommandButtons do on forms, if their Property
Cancel=True. I use them on all forms and users love it.
This Something can be Anything: ActiveX, Custom class objects, Accelerator
tricks...
Custom class objects would be best, as they hold Code in Class modules (and
not with data-laden worksheets).
Wishing you inspired moments, :)
Paul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You are right - question was unclear, apologies.
I meant switching to another sheet - predefined, say MenuSheet.
Environ. Excel 2003
Regards,
Paul
Użytkownik "Peter T" <peter_t@discussions napisał w wiadomo¶ci