-   -   Ecape key to close/exit sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/426212-ecape-key-close-exit-sheet.html)

count

Ecape key to close/exit sheet

Hi,
I need to give users consistent interface experience :)
So I'd like to have Something on a worksheet (or chartsheet) that would
react to Escape key - like CommandButtons do on forms, if their Property
Cancel=True. I use them on all forms and users love it.
This Something can be Anything: ActiveX, Custom class objects, Accelerator
tricks...
Custom class objects would be best, as they hold Code in Class modules (and
not with data-laden worksheets).
Wishing you inspired moments, :)
Paul

Peter T

Ecape key to close/exit sheet

What do you mean by "close/exit sheet"

Regards,
Peter T

"count" wrote in message
I need to give users consistent interface experience :)
So I'd like to have Something on a worksheet (or chartsheet) that would
react to Escape key - like CommandButtons do on forms, if their Property
Cancel=True. I use them on all forms and users love it.
This Something can be Anything: ActiveX, Custom class objects, Accelerator
tricks...
Custom class objects would be best, as they hold Code in Class modules
(and not with data-laden worksheets).
Wishing you inspired moments, :)
Paul

count

Ecape key to close/exit sheet

You are right - question was unclear, apologies.
I meant switching to another sheet - predefined, say MenuSheet.
Environ. Excel 2003
Regards,
Paul