Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Expand selected Rows

Hi there,
I am struggling with the following question, Your Help on this is Greatly
appreciated:

My Macro finds the last Row that I want to select somewhere in my spreadhseet
(Not the last Row, but somewhere halfway)
Now I want to Expand the selection, Starting with Row 3 up to the Row that I
have just found. How do I do this?

Again, I appreciate Your Help here, Thank You in advance!!
Rgds,
Hilvert Scheper
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Hilvert,

Would you like to post the code to find the initial row. It depends on what
you have to determine how to satisfactorily answer your question.

OssieMac

"Hilvert Scheper" wrote:

Hi there,
I am struggling with the following question, Your Help on this is Greatly
appreciated:

My Macro finds the last Row that I want to select somewhere in my spreadhseet
(Not the last Row, but somewhere halfway)
Now I want to Expand the selection, Starting with Row 3 up to the Row that I
have just found. How do I do this?

Again, I appreciate Your Help here, Thank You in advance!!
Rgds,
Hilvert Scheper

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi OssieMac,

Here's how I find and select the Row that I want:

Cells.Find(What:="COMMENTS", After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlFormulas, _
LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext, _
MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False).Select
ActiveCell.Offset(-2, -4).Select
Selection.EntireRow.Select

Now the Row is selected that I want to be the Last Row, so now I want to
Select Rows 3 up to this row.

Many Thanks for Your help!!

"Hilvert Scheper" wrote:

Hi there,
I am struggling with the following question, Your Help on this is Greatly
appreciated:

My Macro finds the last Row that I want to select somewhere in my spreadhseet
(Not the last Row, but somewhere halfway)
Now I want to Expand the selection, Starting with Row 3 up to the Row that I
have just found. How do I do this?

Again, I appreciate Your Help here, Thank You in advance!!
Rgds,
Hilvert Scheper

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi again Hilvert,

Cells.Find(What:="COMMENTS", After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlFormulas, _
LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext, _
MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False).Select
ActiveCell.Offset(-2, -4).Select

Range(Rows(ActiveCell.Row), Rows(3)).Select

You don't need the following row.

"Hilvert Scheper" wrote:

Hi there,
I am struggling with the following question, Your Help on this is Greatly
appreciated:

My Macro finds the last Row that I want to select somewhere in my spreadhseet
(Not the last Row, but somewhere halfway)
Now I want to Expand the selection, Starting with Row 3 up to the Row that I
have just found. How do I do this?

Again, I appreciate Your Help here, Thank You in advance!!
Rgds,
Hilvert Scheper

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Fantastic,
Just what I needed, Thank You Very much indeed!!!
Hilvert

Hi again Hilvert,