Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Open sheets as per the range

Col H
ABC
XYZ
MNO
PQR

Hi, I have names in ColH and sheets of these names as well which will be
hidden.. I am try a macro to make all the sheets in this specified range to
be visible.

Assist pls..

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try this code...

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

Dim intRow
intRow = 1
Do While Range("H" & intRow) < ""
ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("" & Range("H" & intRow) & "").Visible = True
intRow = intRow + 1
Loop