Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need to move row from worksheet to another

Within the same workbook I need to move an entire row from one worksheet to
another worksheet. It only needs to happen daily after i've updated the
status of certain rows to "Uploaded" in colum L. The problem i am having is
with the copy and paste and, as always, with the loop. I'm just not good with
loops. I appreciate any suggestions i get.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi KWhamill

Start here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy1.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3952 (20090320) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3952 (20090320) __________

http://www.eset.com

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Perhaps I should be more specific. I need a Macro that will cut the row when
the value in column L Says "uploaded". Then paste that onto the next work
sheet. Finally take out all the blank spaces. I can find The entries that say
Uploaded, however I can not figure out how to tell the computer to select the
row after that. Copy and Paste I'm OK with I think i can handle the Append
part even. I know i have the delete blank rows taken care of. and the other
problem i have is with the loop, I'm not good writing loops