Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Need to move row from worksheet to another

Hi KWhamill

Start here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy1.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"KWhamill" wrote in message ...
Within the same workbook I need to move an entire row from one worksheet to
another worksheet. It only needs to happen daily after i've updated the
status of certain rows to "Uploaded" in colum L. The problem i am having is
with the copy and paste and, as always, with the loop. I'm just not good with
loops. I appreciate any suggestions i get.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3952 (20090320) __________

http://www.eset.com