Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macros

I wrote a macros in a seperate workbook that needs to execute the commands in
another workbook.

2 questions:
How do I make it look for another workbook?
Do the commands need additional coding to execute in the destination workbook?

Bascilly, I want to apply password protection to each sheet in the
destination workbook. But, instead of changing each manually, I can just
change it in the macro with search and replace.