Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA and loading forms (Excel 2002)

Hi,

This has probably been asked before but I can't find it.

When I load a workbook in VBA using:

Dim wb As Workbook
Dim ws As Worksheet

Set wb= Workbooks.Open(filename, False, False)
Set ws= wb.Sheets(1)

None of the command buttons on the called worksheet or UserForms in the
called workbook are available to me. I can't access them and they don't
appear in the Project Explorer. How can I get round this and be able to
access the forms and command buttons in the called workbook when loaded?

Thanks,

Andy C

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Yes, the buttons are there and the form appears in solution explorer (and the
buttons display it OK as they are supoosed to).

"Andy C" wrote:

Hi,

This has probably been asked before but I can't find it.

When I load a workbook in VBA using:

Dim wb As Workbook
Dim ws As Worksheet

Set wb= Workbooks.Open(filename, False, False)
Set ws= wb.Sheets(1)

None of the command buttons on the called worksheet or UserForms in the
called workbook are available to me. I can't access them and they don't
appear in the Project Explorer. How can I get round this and be able to
access the forms and command buttons in the called workbook when loaded?

Thanks,

Andy C

Parameters in Forms Buttons - not working in Excel 2002 Greg Lovern Excel Programming 0 February 25th 08 06:33 PM
Excel 2002 Not Loading WhiteX Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 March 2nd 07 02:09 PM
Data Forms in Excel 2002 kez Setting up and Configuration of Excel 1 December 8th 04 10:17 PM
MDI Forms in Excel 2002 XP Karsten Excel Programming 0 August 20th 03 10:04 PM