Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How can I align pictures to the columns in code

Hello, I want to bring in pictures and align and size them so that they sit
exactly between the borders of the B column

The left side of my shape should end up on the border between A and B and
the right side, on the border between B and C

Does that make sense?

The columns in the sheet may be different sizes so I'll need to include a
way of locating the left and right before positioning the picture. I can't
assume they'll always be the same.

Is this possible

Many thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try this (changing the worksheet name and picture shape name references to
what you are using in your code)...

With Worksheets("Sheet1").Shapes("Picture 1")
.Left = Range("B:B").Left
.Width = Range("B:B").Width
End With

--