Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Conditional formatting based on numerical values of adjacent cells

I am working on a form where cell A1 is text and I would like to use
conditional formatting to highlight A1, when B1 (number) is greater than
zero. I have not been able to figure this out and I would appreciate any
assistance.
--
Rardel K
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming