Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Conditional formatting based on adjacent cell?

I have a spreadsheet which needs a basic RAG format based on the cell
adjacent.

For example column L contains the score, column M contains the empty
box to be filled with colour based on the RAG status.

It should be formatted as follows:
Less than 18 = Green
18 = Amber
27 = Red

I'm not sure how to link it to the adjacent cell?

Thanks!