Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Avoid using macro's from other workbook(s)

How can I avoid using macro's from other workbook(s)?

I often have several workbooks open using nearly simular macro's with the
same ctrl-letter combination to activate them. E.g. when I press ctrl-e in
workbook A it uses the according macro from workbook B or C. How to force VB
to use the correct macro?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hi
if you have several macro from several workbooks all activated by the same
keyboard shortcut then you are confusing excel.
change the keyboard shortcut or run the macro from the macro dialog.

regards
FSt1