-   -   Avoid using macro's from other workbook(s) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/425326-avoid-using-macros-other-workbook-s.html)

Henk

Avoid using macro's from other workbook(s)

How can I avoid using macro's from other workbook(s)?

I often have several workbooks open using nearly simular macro's with the
same ctrl-letter combination to activate them. E.g. when I press ctrl-e in
workbook A it uses the according macro from workbook B or C. How to force VB
to use the correct macro?

FSt1

Avoid using macro's from other workbook(s)

hi
if you have several macro from several workbooks all activated by the same
keyboard shortcut then you are confusing excel.
change the keyboard shortcut or run the macro from the macro dialog.

regards
FSt1