Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default print 4 pages on 1 page using vba

Hi
I am trying to print 4 pages on 1 page. I know you can do this through
the page setup,and it works well.
But I am after a way to do it with vba code, not having any success.
Any help would be much appericated.
Regards
mick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

wrote:

Hi
I am trying to print 4 pages on 1 page. I know you can do this through
the page setup,and it works well.
But I am after a way to do it with vba code, not having any success.
Any help would be much appericated.
Regards
mick

--

Dave Peterson

Thanks for the reply Dave. I have tried recording the macro via page
setup, but when I look at the code there is no reference to changing
the number of pages.
Regards
Mick
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I wasn't sure what you meant by printing 4 pages on one page. But it sounds
like your printer has a nice feature that can print 4-up (4 logical pages on one
physical page).

If that's true, then it sounds like you won't be able to control that setting
from VBA. But that's a guess. My printer doesn't have this feature.

How about an alternative?

Install a second copy of the printer driver and change its default settings
(through the control panel|printer applet) to do what you want.

Then you could change printers, print, and then change printers back.

wrote:

Hi
I am trying to print 4 pages on 1 page. I know you can do this through
the page setup,and it works well.
But I am after a way to do it with vba code, not having any success.
Any help would be much appericated.
Regards
mick

--

Dave Peterson

Thanks for the reply Dave. I have tried recording the macro via page
setup, but when I look at the code there is no reference to changing
the number of pages.
Regards
Mick

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

wrote:

Hi
I am trying to print 4 pages on 1 page. I know you can do this through
the page setup,and it works well.
But I am after a way to do it with vba code, not having any success..
Any help would be much appericated.
Regards
mick

--

Dave Peterson

Thanks for the reply Dave. I have tried *recording the macro via page
setup, but when I look at the code there is no reference to changing
the number of pages.
Regards
Mick

--

Dave Peterson- Hide quoted text -

Thanks Dave
I will try the what you suggest, it sounds like an another way do
doing it.
regards
Mick