Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Joe Joe is offline

Default How do I print two pages on one page in Excel?

I have two columns of values and I want to print them side by side on one
page. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Joe

Not sure what you have but if there are columns inbetween the two you want
to print, just hide them, and print the two you want.

Mike Rogers

"Joe" wrote:

I have two columns of values and I want to print them side by side on one
page. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hide all other columns (Select column letters you don't need to see,
right-click, Hide)

"Joe" wrote:

I have two columns of values and I want to print them side by side on one
page. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Joe Joe is offline

"Joe" wrote:

I have two columns of values and I want to print them side by side on one
page. Any suggestions?

i guess i wasn't clear on my explanation. i have two columns of info that is
81 rows long. instead of printing the two columns on two pieces of paper when
only half of each sheet is used, i want to have the info from the second
sheet displayed on the other half of the first page. i guess i need to find
some way of dividing a page into two pages. for example, in word a page can
be divided into to pages or columns. can this be done in excel?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Joe,

Excel isn't very good at that sort of thing. The easiest solution is to copy
and
paste into word and separate into columns there. Another option is to cut
your data from row 40 downwards and paste it into columns D and E.
There is probably other ways but they will all require some sort of
juggling act, I don't think there is an elegant way to do this.

HTH
Martin