Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Joe Joe is offline

Default How do I print two pages on one page in Excel?

"Sean Timmons" wrote:

Hide all other columns (Select column letters you don't need to see,
right-click, Hide)

"Joe" wrote:

I have two columns of values and I want to print them side by side on one
page. Any suggestions?

i guess i wasn't clear on my explanation. i have two columns of info that is
81 rows long. instead of printing the two columns on two pieces of paper when
only half of each sheet is used, i want to have the info from the second
sheet displayed on the other half of the first page. i guess i need to find
some way of dividing a page into two pages. for example, in word a page can
be divided into to pages or columns. can this be done in excel?